Pride in craftsmanship. Innovative manufacturing. Cost efficiency. What does all this mean to our customers? It means that KK offers the finest quality cabinets at the lowest possible prices. It means that our cabinets are certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association as meeting or exceeding the strictest standards in the industry. It means that our customers don't give up a thing when they purchase our cabinets, except for a big price tag.
There's solid wood durability built into every KK cabinet. From the oak or maple on the doors to the solid pine corner blocks on the base cabinets, each cabinet is built to last.
Note these quality features:
- All frames are built of solid 3/4" oak or maple.
- Each rail is kiln-dried, joined by mortise and tenon, and then glued for added strength.
- Solid wood corner blocks are glued and power nailed.
- Solid wood toe kicks, 3/4" thick.
- Solid wood hanging strips on wall and base cabinets, located at the top and bottom.
- End panels are wood veneered, 1/2" thick engineered wood core plywood.
All cabinets get stained and sealed and are protected with a durable topcoat. The result is a surface that is virtually "family-proof", resisting many household chemicals, water, alcoholic beverages, mild acids and even nail polish.
And there's more, all KK cabinets feature plywood drawers as a standard. A front-to-back epoxy-coated drawer system is securely attached to a solid wood strip in the back of the cabinet for stability, and years of smooth operation. We also offer handicapped accessible designs.
The result is more than just a kitchen you can cook in. It's a kitchen you can live in at a price you can live with.
CO Lumber Specialities & Unfinished Furniture Warehouse, 2010